DS Partners Law Firm is looking for a motivated and hardworking trainee lawyer to join our team. The trainee lawyer will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of both national and international projects and gain experience in the areas of expertise of our firm. DS Partners Law offers invaluable experience to up-and-coming lawyers looking to advance their career path.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB).
- Master of Laws (LLM) will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in Greek and English, oral and written; additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint, Excel.
- Efficient time management and team cooperation.
- Formulating legal documents and agreements.
- Assisting in legal research and case study.
- Attending court sessions and client meetings.
Starting Date: As soon as possible.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.