Our team understands the complex regulatory and commercial legal framework of today’s digital economy. We offer high quality, experienced and professional legal assistance in a wide range of Information Technology, Digital, E-Commerce and Privacy matters. We collaborate with leading experts in all sectors of the digital economy so as to supplement our legal expertise and provide our clients with an all-around approach and support.
We advise and support clients on:
- blockchain and distributed ledger technology;
- cryptocurrencies and offering of crypto-asset related services;
- suitability and utilization of digital smart contracts;
- the legal framework of an e-commerce business by drafting legal agreements for use online;
- the contractual basis for online transactions, including preparation of user terms and conditions and use of digital signatures;
- identification and management of risks in the development, deployment, use and sale of digital technology;
- all legal and regulatory frameworks relating to digital technology, including the impact of data, cyber and other sector-specific regulations;
- shaping and protecting processes for data collection, licensing-in, use, exploitation and monetization;
- software licensing, including protecting and managing intellectual property rights, software licensing and end user agreements.
Please refer to our Data Protection Brochure for an in-depth analysis of our services regarding Data Protection & GDPR.