Our firm guarantees a tailor-made service that is as unique as each of its private clients.
Our firm can assist any of the group’s clients through the provision of fiduciary services; indicatively, we provide:
- full scope secretarial and administrative support for the efficient and timely compliance with all regulatory and statutory obligations;
- administrative and management services including management of trusts, undertaking the provision of trustee services and trust administration; and
- services relating to the management of companies, including the provision of specialised directorship services and holding membership or partnership interest.
Members of our firm assist international fiduciary service providers, trust companies, family offices, high-net worth individuals and banks on a regular basis. They have assisted on matters such as:
- establishment, restructuring and termination of commercial trusts;
- establishment, restructuring and termination of charitable, private and purpose trusts;
- provision of advice on trustee duties and trustee liabilities; and
- drafting of contracts between trustees and third-party service providers.