DS Partners Law Firm is looking for a mid-level lawyer with 4-5 years Post Qualification Experience (PQE), registered with the Cyprus Bar Association as a practicing lawyer.
The ideal candidate should be in a position to demonstrate prior experience and technical expertise in the fields of Banking & Finance, Financial Services, Alternative Investment Funds & Fund Managers and AML/Compliance.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of national and international projects and clients. Exposure to high-profile clients through hands-on daily interaction, which in certain cases will involve working from client’s premises, is guaranteed.
- Excellent Academics: LLB/LLM by a highly regarded university will be considered an advantage
- Strong technical, analytical, opinion drafting skills together with excellent attention to detail are a must
- CySEC Advanced and/or AML/Compliance certifications will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English, oral and written – additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Team working skills are essential
Starting Date: As soon as possible / November 2021
Interested candidates should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.