We are looking to add to our team a Senior Associate based in Cyprus (Nicosia) and invite eager and qualified candidates to apply.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years PQE experience and exposure in the following practice areas: M&A, Corporate, Banking & Finance and Financial Services.
The successful candidate will have exposure to corporate, commercial, regulatory and financial services work and will be part of, and be supported by, a highly successful and collegiate team.
- Registered lawyer with the Cyprus Bar Association
- Strong academic background. An LLM in the relevant areas of law will be considered an advantage
- Strong technical, analytical and opinion drafting skills
- CySEC Advanced and/or AML/Compliance certifications will be considered an advantage
- Excellent written communication skills together with attention to detail are a must
- Fluency in Greek and English, oral and written – additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Advising clients (CY and EU based) on a wide range of corporate law matters including corporate re-organisations and financial services regulatory & compliance matters
- Assisting with M&A transactions
- Undertaking the incorporation and authorisation of regulated entities: Investment Firms, Funds, Fund Managers, EMIs
The successful candidate will have exposure to some of the best M&A, Corporate, Banking & Finance and Financial Services work and will be part of, and supported by, a highly successful and collegiate team.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter (max. 1 page) to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.