We are looking to add to our team a Counsel / Senior Counsel based in Athens, Greece (Milioni 12, Kolonaki) and invite eager and qualified candidates to apply.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years PQE experience and exposure in the following practice areas: M&A, Real Estate, Corporate, Banking & Finance.
The key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advising local and international clients on M&A, Real Estate, Corporate, Banking & Finance matters (Greek Law related);
- Representing clients to governmental authorities;
- Research and analysis of relevant policy and legislation;
- Business travel might be required (locally and internationally, as necessary).
- Qualified lawyer in Greece
- Previous experience with a major law firm in Greece will be considered an advantage
- An LLM in the relevant areas of law will be considered an advantage
- Excellent technical, analytical, opinion drafting and written communication skills
- Fluency in Greek and English, oral and written – additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
The successful candidate will have exposure to some of the best M&A, Real Estate, Corporate, Banking & Finance work and will be part of, and supported by, a highly successful and collegiate team.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.